For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Great Reads



    I love to read! However, I don't often look for new books that have just come out. I love the classics. The books that are often forgot about. The look, feel and yes even smell of an old book are aspects I appreciate of them.  But every now and then I come across something new. Recently I found Austin Kleon's two books, Steal Like an Artist and Show Your Work. These are wonderful books. Now they're not stories, these books are filled with advice for all kinds of creatives. From creating great works to getting yourself known. Not only can they help you, but they tell you ways that you can help others as well. In Show Your Work, Mr. Kleon tells us to teach others what we know, what we have learned, and what we are learning now. As a private art teacher it is always nice to be reminded to keep teaching others. These books are inspiring and motivating.  I look forward to rereading them again and again, and recommend that you take a look at these books as well.


Image result for old books
I Love Old Books 



Image result for steal like an artist and show your work
Austin Kleon's books  

No comments:

Post a Comment