For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Monday, October 24, 2016

Weekend With Family


Just a few of us coffee addicts ;-)
 Hubby and I got to spend this weekend up north visiting my family! It was a lot of fun and very relaxing. We went out for coffee Saturday morning at a cute little coffee shop that just opened in Lakeview. The coffee was so yummy! We are surely are a coffee addicted family.  It's just so warm, inviting, and yummy drink.  Yes, Even though I am pregnant I can still enjoy coffee. Though I do decaf most of the time right now. The Oldest got me a brand of coffee meant for pregnant and nursing moms, called Mommee Coffee and it is really good. Its Decaf or Half Caf, but it still has rich dark flavor to it which is great (especially for this coffee addicted mom) .

 We just hung out at the house the rest of the day. We also played a little Mario Kart. Sunday we had church with both of our fam's and one other family. We had a great time fellowshipping with everyone. We were however missing a few family members this weekend. Though the Oldest did get to spent a few hours with us Saturday, but the Next is in Canada with his traveling worship team. We missed you guys this weekend. Thankfully, Thanksgiving is right around the corner so we will get to  spend time as a whole family.

Today and off and on for the rest of this week I will be helping Hubby at the office, while his Boss/Best friend is at a conference. I will just be here for part of the day, just incase someone comes in while hubby is out at an onsight. Nothing to special. There are just a few things coming up for us this month as well.   I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow morning, so prayers everything is still going well and baby and I are healthy; and in the beginning of November I have an ultrasound scheduled. Saturday is my side of the family's baby shower for me. (So stay tuned for some fun pictures.) A few weeks after that I have the other sides baby shower.  I will hopefully be scheduling a maternity photo shoot with a friend of mine with in the next few weeks. Looking forward to that! Hubby's birthday is coming up  and so is thanksgiving!! Oh Boy!!! So much is coming up, getting so excited!!!



Me and My beautiful Mom!! 


As I post more, my siblings will most likely be mentioned from time to time along with my sister in-law. But I have decided not to mention them by name. So here are their code names. ;-)
 the Oldest (brother Number 1)
the Next  (brother Number 2)
Me ( yep, I am smack in the middle)
the Opposite (My younger sister. We are complete opposites so I think this works well)
the Youngest  (the youngest of the five)
the Sis ( My sister in-law)

No comments:

Post a Comment